Scotts Agriform 20-10-5 Planting Tablets
Two Year Planting Tablets For Root Zone Feeding Of Trees, Shrubs & Ground Covers.
I am amazed at how well this product works. Just drop the tablets and walk away. Agriform Planting Tablets contain micro-nutrients derived from sulfates. Micro-nutrients derived from sulfates are generally more available during the life of the tablet. This results in more micro-nutrients being utilized by plants.
How Agriform Planting Tablets Work
These compact, easy-to-use fertilizer tablets eliminate the need for measuring small quantities of dry materials, and provide a safe, scientifically complete plant food which feeds for up to two years.
Planting Tablets fill the continuing need of all plants for a full range of nutrients. During the first year of establishment, the demand for plant food is not great in terms of pounds of nutrients, but continuous availability is critical for the development of healthy roots and vigorous top growth.
Roots completely surround Agriform Planting Tablets to pick up the nutrients that are gradually released by the action of soil bacteria. The absorbed nutrients are transported throughout the plant by the sap stream.
Ureaformaldehyde is the total Nitrogen source, supplying prolonged-release, nonleaching Nitrogen to the plant roots. Adequate quantities of available Phosphorus, Potassium, and secondary and minor elements complete the formula.
Soil bacteria acting on the surface of the tablets gradually convert the slow-releasing nutrients to a form that can be absorbed by the roots. The rate of conversion varies with the soil temperature, just as a plant's requirement for Nitrogen varies with the season of the year.
- Safe, easy to handle, convenient.
- Agriform Planting Tablets feed for up to two years in warm climates. This reduces labor and materials for reapplications.
- The simplicity of premeasured tablets insures uniform and adequate fertilization.
- Supervisory time is reduced. Count and placement of tablets can easily be verified by inspection after installation.
- Root zone placement eliminates feeding surface rooted weeds and grass. No surface residue to wash away.
- Leach-resistant properties of tablets protect underground water from pollution.
- Agriform 10-gm Tablets (1,000 tablets/case)
- Agriform 25-gm Tablets (500 tablets/case)
Customers Also Bought
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!