*Never refuse a greenhouse delivery. Refusing a delivery will incur large additional charges. Call us if there is a problem with your delivery. *
Greenhouse Shipping FAQ
- Will I need a forklift/tractor to offload my greenhouse or skid?
- No, depending on the size of your greenhouse, it can be offloaded by hand easily with two people. Each bundle will weigh somewhere around 40-80lbs. If your greenhouse comes with a pallet, most pallets can be cut open and easily offloaded by hand. “Some exceptions apply,” i.e., Large circulation fans or large hard good items.
1. Something came up and I cannot accept my greenhouse delivery right away.
2. If you are unable to accept your greenhouse delivery/pick up your greenhouse when it is completed you will be charged a weekly storage fee until your house is delivered/picked up.
- Will the truck driver unload my greenhouse?
- No, it is the customer's responsibility to unload all products shipped via freight.
- Can I use a liftgate?
- Yes, with an extra fee that will be paid by the customer when the order is placed. Inquire with your sales representative upon time of purchase if you need an additional liftgate or if you have any questions.
- Where is my shade cloth or ground cover?
- Shade Cloth and groundcover will ship separately from your greenhouse. Processing times for these items may be shorter or longer than your greenhouse. Please reach out to your sales representative if you have any questions.
- Will the trucking company show up and deliver without a phone call?
- We always request that the trucking company call you and schedule an appointment prior to delivery. Sometimes they will fail to do so, and, in those instances, we apologize for the inconvenience.
- What happens if no one is home when the freight company arrives when I have an appointment?
- There will be a redelivery fee that will be paid by the customer.
- When will my greenhouse get here?
- We will send an email with the proper tracking information, which will show an estimated arrival time.
- Why is my tracking/PRO number not working?
- Please allow at least 24 hours upon receiving your email for your tracking information to be updated.
- Can I change the delivery address after my greenhouse has shipped?
- Yes, however, doing this will accrue a fee, sometimes large, that will be paid by the customer.
- Will my greenhouse come on a semi?
- Yes, your greenhouse will arrive on a 53’ semi-truck.