Download This as a PDF
- Assemble Greenhouse frame per instructions.
- Place brace band at top of ground stake on bow assembly secure to bow with self-tapping screw.
- Assemble cable making a loop through the eye end of turnbuckles. Secure cable with cable clamps, make sure clamps are tight. Double loop cable in cable clamp. (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)
- Attach cable turnbuckle assembly to brace bands and adjust tension.
- If your greenhouse is 48 feet or less use 3 cable trusses evenly placed if your greenhouse is 52 feet or larger use supplied trusses evenly spaced.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY: Grower’s Solution, LLC makes no warranty either expressed or implied, as to any matter in connection with the sale or use of goods or services offered nor does the company make any warranty of merchantability of fitness for any purpose. Grower’s Solution, LLC Is not responsible for improper assembly or improper installation of any products. If any item is warranted by the manufacturer, the buyer shall look solely to the manufacturer for redress of the manufacturer’s warranty.
RECOMMENDATIONS: All recommendations by us are compiled for recognized horticultural sources. Because conditions of use which are of critical importance are beyond our control, we make no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, except that all products conform to the description of the label. We are not responsible for damage or failure because of any recommendations given by us or our personnel. Our liability as the seller shall be limited to the stated selling price of any defective goods, which in no event shall include buyers cost, lost profits or good will, or any other special consequential damages.